OPEN THE DOOR TO YOUR INNER WORLD
with Mindfulness and Meditation
After nearly 3 decades of soul searching, meditation and personal transformation work, I have had enough experiences to openly and definitely understand that in essence, each of us has - is - a doorway to an inner world that is causal and regenerative.
We already access it in our nightly dreams, via insights and during meditation. We carry it with us everywhere we go, and touch upon it strongly when we connect with our personal heart-felt wishes and dreams. It is an experience of gentle acceptance, intuitive guidance and creative inspiration. It is a wellspring of regenerative energy and a source of calm, joy and fulfillment.
There are many ways to access your inner world.
I personally have an affinity for meditation, mindfulness, walking in nature and practising gratitude.
It makes me smile to know that these have all been extensively researched and found to have proven benefits.
I assist others gain clearer access to their own inner world; because once we connect with this, we connect with the equanimous Witness self, the wellspring of our being, from which everything else flows.
Meditation and Personal Transformation
I have over 26 years of experience with working with others, hold a Diploma of Counselling, a Certificate of Wellness Coaching and a Certificate of Astrological Counselling and am a Reiki Master. It gives me great joy to offer services and products which assist others to connect with their own core essence. Once that sense of mindfulness is present, and deep authenticity is felt, it assists us to clearly identify our values, and from there, to make decisions which keep us on purpose.
Over the decades I have offered personal transformation in various ways including meditation groups, consultations, and guided relaxation and mindfulness CDs (still available through the Relaxation Centre of Queensland).
Realising a niche, and in collaboration with my colleague and coach Gayle Lawrence of Continuum Coaching Australia, I have created a self-paced, on-line, 4-module course - Mindfulness Tools for Wellness Leaders - to assist coaches, team leaders, managers, and health practitioners to learn and share the valuable skill of mindfulness, which is in high demand in industry today. When practised regularly, mindfulness brings many researched benefits including:
• Quickened reaction time and increased productivity
• Lower blood pressure and calmer heart rate
• Decreased anxiety and improved recovery from stress
• Increased creativity and brainstorming skills and intuition
• Feelings of tranquillity, calm, empathy and compassion
• Greater listening skills with improved relationships
Other products and services I offer include:
- Meditation and personal development groups
- Guided and personalised meditation CDs
- Gratitude cards
- A variety of tools, techniques, resources and creative works all with the aim of helping you actively realise your authentic self.
Meditation and Mindfulness can also enable you to become:
- become more aware of yourself: beliefs, emotions and body
- release outworn habits of mind and
- open to your witnessing/core self, the essential you that exists in a vibrant state of love and enthusiasm.
Please check out my Services and Products page for more information.
Did you know?The butterfly symbolises transformation:
The organism metamorphoses from its immature caterpillar state, through the unknown void within the chrysalis, where it digests its old form and transcends its leaf existence to become a beautiful flying winged adult.